Welcome to the Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey 2023. Visit the official website of Walgreens Listens Survey at Walgreenslistens. Care & get a chance to win a $3000 sweepstakes prize.
Walgreenslistens is the $3000 survey sweepstakes deal from the officials of the Walgreens stores. Walgreens Survey Sweepstakes is open to legal U.S. residents.
No purchase or payment is necessary to win the Walgreens customer satisfaction survey. The one thing necessary is to purchase at Walgreens family drug stores between the respective period: January 1, 2023, and ending December 31, 2023.
Important Note: Earlier, Walgreenslistens’ Official Website was Www.Tellwag.Com. Now, the survey portal accessable at Www.Walgreenslistens.Com.
WalgreensListens.Care – Win $3000 Sweepstakes
The primary intention of the Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey is to grab all the essential opinions (friendliness of staff, customer service, and quality of the goods) from fellow residents of the U.S.
WalgreensListens Survey Reward: One Grand Prize winner will receive $3,000 in a check.
To win a $1000 sweepstakes entry for taking the CVS customer survey, visit the cvshealthsurvey website.
Note: Survey prizes may not be substituted, transferred, or exchanged.
Walgreens Survey Sweepstakes Dates: The Walgreens customer feedback survey is a monthly sweepstake that starts at the beginning of the month and ends on the last day.
WalgreensListens Survey Details
|Survey Name:||Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Age:||18 & Above|
|Prize:||One Grand Prize $3,000 check|
|Eligible Location:||Legal U.S. residents, excluding Puerto Rico|
|Period:||January 1, 2023, to December 31, 2023|
|Winner Selection Criteria:||Random drawing|
Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey Rules & Requirements
- The minimum age required to participate in the Walgreens customer satisfaction surveys is 18.
- A legal person from the united states is eligible to take the survey.
- A survey participant must have a valid receipt which should not be older than 72 hours.
- English or Spanish are the languages available to begin the Walgreens survey.
- Employees & Former Employees of the Walgreens family of companies and their immediate families are not allowed to take the survey.
How To Participate In WalgreensListens.Com Survey?
Phone, Email, Post, or Online are the four entry methods to take the Walgreens customer survey.
- Online Entry.
- Telephonic Entry
- Email Entry.
Start Date: August 1, 2022, 12:00 am.
End Date: August 31, 2022, 11:59 pm.
Now, I will explain every entry process clearly. So, follow the below steps for easy completion of the survey.
- Visit the official survey website of Walgreens at www.walgreenslistens.care.
- Take the receipt handy and visit the above website within 72 hours of the item purchase.
- Now, enter the details like the survey number & password or “invoice number.” You can find all these on the receipt or invoice.
- Further, in the next step, you enter the questionary page. So, please answer all the Q&A honestly & submit it.
- Finally, please type your phone number and email id and submit it.
Ultimately, you will receive one sweepstake entry to win a $3000 Check.
All Walgreens customer feedback survey members may enter the sweepstakes by calling 1-800-875-4028. Call the given number and share your feedback about your recent visit to the Walgreens store.
Walgreens customers may enter the sweepstakes by handwriting the details like name, age, complete address, and phone number on a 3 x 5-in. piece of paper.
Kindly submit it to the following address: 2023 Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes, Dept. S8666 P.O. Box 4006, Grand Rapids, MN 55730-4006.
The email-entry process is a different entry process compared to other entry process. Walgreens officials will select the customers who have agreed to accept email messages from Walgreens and may have survey invitations emailed to them.
WalgreensListens Survey Homepage
Here is what the sample homepage of the Walgreens Customer Survey looks like.
Walgreens Contact Details
Call us for free at:
1-800 – WALGREENS,
Note: Consumer Relations,
200, Wilmot Road,
Deerfield, IL 60015.